GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
- Type and single space all proposals (12 point font)
- Provide all of the information in the order listed
- All questions must be completed fully
- Submit ten copies of the application with numbered pages
- Do not send videotapes
- This Grant Application form is to be used for all types of proposals. We retain the option
to require additional information from applicants.
- The Whippet Health Foundation, Inc. shall be entitled to 10% of the Net Revenues of any invention
resulting from a study they fund
Submit Grant Applications to the following address:
WHIPPET HEALTH FOUNDATION, INC.
Cathy Gaidos, Secretary
10177 Blue River Hills Road
Manhattan, KS 66503
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE ORDER PRESENTED BELOW.
(No more than ten narrative pages, plus no more than one page of references; twelve point font;
one inch borders; include applicants name on the top of each page.)
- Complete Project Description
• Describe the importance of the proposed research and relevance to the Foundations mission statement
• Description of project goals and measurable objectives
• Need for the project and how the need was determined
• Expected outcomes
• Plans and timetables for implementation
• Staffing requirements
• Means for evaluating the projects results
• Projects actual or projected expenditures and revenues for the project period
• Budget should include detailed breakdown of all items and estimated cost to the Foundation.
• The Foundation does not pay for administrative overhead.
• Be brief but as accurate as possible, showing budget figures for each year, if multi-year.
- Duration of project. All projects are subject to yearly review.
- Explain how you plan to evaluate the project.
- Is this request part of a larger ongoing program? Include previous and proposed funding by all sources.